SAFETY BY CHOICE, NOT BY CHANCE
- GSI SAFETY POLICY is to ensure that the safety and health of our employees, customers, agents, and the public, as well as the protection of our natural environment, are our highest priorities. Environment, Health, and Safety are recognized as a core value of our company. Therefore, the commitment is:
- To meet or surpass all environmental laws, regulations, and permit requirements, and to verify this commitment through environmental auditing.
- To provide a Safe and Healthful workplace for every employee that is based on
employee involvement, ownership, teamwork, education, and leadership, and to
verify this commitment through S&H auditing.
- To provide employees with a safe and healthful workplace that meets both
regulatory requirements and company standards.
- To ensure all employees are provided the time, resources, and training necessary to perform their jobs safely and in compliance with environmental requirements.
- To pursue opportunities to enhance the quality of the environment and employee
safety and health in the workplace.
- To value the safety and health of each other, customers, agents, and the public by conducting our business in a manner designed to preserve their well-being.
- GSI. will not compromise its moral, ethical, and legal responsibilities to conduct its business in a manner that protects the environment and to provide a safe and healthful workplace that is free from danger, injury, and illness. Environment, Health, and Safety Is a Commitment We Can Live With!